Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My book is in print!

After months of work, I got my book published. "The Steps Leaving the Church." I can't tell you how excited I was when the Fedex guy finally delivered it. Ripping open that package and seeing something I created was an event I won't forget easily. If you have been a blog fan, check out the book at the link below;

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-steps-leaving-the-church/6616767

Reading my own words in book form has been really weird. Some of the pages I read sound almost profound, and I can't believe the words came from my little brain. Other pages I will blame on someone else. I don't know if the book will go anywhere. I guess ultimately it really shouldn't matter. I wrote it for me, as a celebration of the journey God has taken me on. The rest is up to God and what (if anything) He wants to do with it.

Here's to little accomplishments and future hopes!

No comments: